Terms and Conditions – Referrers Trip to Las Vegas
1. The Promoters of the competition are Dott & Crossitt Solicitors (ACN 32 603 900 205) (‘Dott & Crossitt’) who have supplied the prize.
2. Employees of Dott & Crossitt or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. To enter the competition:
(a) You must refer a client by completing the form on this website: https://dottandcrossitt.com.au/win-a-trip-to-lasvegas/ during the month of Novrmber 2018; and
(b) That client must instruct us AND (in the case of a purchaser), exchange contracts or (in the case of a vendor) pay our initial costs for preparation of a contract during the month of August 2018.
4. Referrers can enter the competition multiple times, providing the conditions in 3(a) & (b) are met.
5. Opening date for entry will be 3 November 2018. Closing date for entry will be 30 November 2018 with the winner being announced on 1 December 2018. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. The prize includes return flights to Bali from your nearest capital city. Flights can only be on 9 February 2019 (departing) and 16 February 2019 (returning).
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoters reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner will be notified by Phone or email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and agrees to be added to the subscription data base for marketing promotions and newsletters.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australia law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. You are providing your information to Dott & Crossitt.